On 26 September 2019, TETRAMAX had its yearly Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) meeting.
Copic, M., Leupers, R. and Ascheid, G.: Reducing Idle Time in Event-Triggered Software Execution via Runnable Migration and DPM-Aware Scheduling, in Integration, the VLSI Journal, Vol. 70, Elsevier, pp. 10-20, Jan. 2020, 10.1016/j.vlsi.2019.09.004
Führ (Onnebrink), G., Aramburú, J., Leupers, R. and Eusse, J. F.: Memory Power-Performance Trade-Off based on SW Task Mapping and Graph Transformation, in The Thirteenth International Workshop on Programmability and Architectures for Heterogeneous Multicores , Jan. 2020
Jünger, L., Bölke, J., Tobies, S., Hoffmann, A. and Leupers, R.: ARM-on-ARM: Leveraging Virtualization Extensions for Fast Virtual Platforms, in Proceedings of the Conference on Design, Automation & Test in Europe (DATE), 2020, accepted for publication ©2020 IEEE
The Institute for Communication Technologies and Embedded Systems (ICE) is jointly directed by Prof. Gerd Ascheid (Chair for Integrated Signal Processing Systems, ISS) and Prof. Rainer Leupers (Chair for Software for Systems on Silicon, SSS), who collaborate closely in research and complement each other with their expertise.
Key research areas at ICE:
- Digital receivers for wireless communication systems: from algorithm to implementation
- M2M communication systems (e.g. in Cyber Physical Systems)
- Sensor signal processing and machine learning
- Hardware and chip architectures for embedded systems and IoT devices, in particular multiprocessor systems-on-chip (MPSoC)
- Electronic system-level (ESL) design tools for complex integrated circuits and systems
- Software development tools for heterogeneous multicore architectures
- Hardware security
Institute for Communication Technologies and Embedded Systems
Chair for Integrated Signal Processing Systems
Chair for Software for Systems on Silicon