- Member of HiPEAC Network of Excellence
- Co lead Expert Group IoT national Digital Summit
- Senior Member of the IEEE
- Founding Member of IEEE SIG on Big Data Intelligent Networking
- Member Charta digitale Vernetzung
- Programm Committee Member of IEEE Globecom Workshops Interconnected Virtual Reality in 5G and Beyond, IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop IVR5G+
- Workshop Organizer IEEE Int. Workshop on Cognitive Cyber-Physical Systems
Research area Distributed Systems at Trier University of Applied Sciences.
- 02/2018-today: Co-lead of the expert group Internet of Things (Digital Gipfel)
- 02/2016-today: Professor of distributed systems at University of Applied Sciences Trier .
- 01/2013-07/2015: Coordinator (Referent) of profile area Information and Communication Technology
- 09/2012-01/2016: Chief engineer at the ICE
- 10/2013: PhD thesis examination
- 10/2007-08/2012: Research assistant and PhD student at ICE
- 11/2007-09/2011: Industry cooperation with Alcatel-Lucent Deutschland AG in Stuttgart
Interference coordination and beamforming
- 09/2007-09/2007: Research assistant (WiHi) at IND
- 10/2006-07/2007: Diploma Thesis at IND
- 10/2001-07/2007: Graduate studies at RWTH Aachen University, Study of computer engineering.