Machine Learning for Security
In the context of this work, we will address some selected challenges from the area of hardware security by applying modern machine learning techniques.
We are looking into several aspects of the interdisciplinary field of (hardware) security and machine learning. More information can be provided on a face-to-face basis.
Some information about the hardware security topics can be found in the the following related projects:
Depending on the actual task, the following is essential:
- Experience with Python (can be learned in a short time)
- Experience with Tensorflow/Keras
- Basic understanding of neural networks
- Linux OS
- Basic understanding of the hardware design and fabrication flow
In case of interest, please send me an email including the following:
- Latest transcript of records
- A brief description of your background and motivation
- CV (if available)