We are hiring! Programmers (C++, Python), Data Scientists, Hardware Engineers
We are looking for motivated students that want to work as programmers. Tasks will be on computer architecture, optimization, and ML.
We prefer digilent students that are eager to learn, to thrive and to develop or improve skills. Open communication is a plus. Previous work experience is always welcome.
Within the team, we have a trust-based culture. While working for us is a job, of course, we also focus on your personal development and goals. You will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge reserach projects incl. publications. You can collaborate with international parterns and there is also the opportunity to get a stay abroad! One of my students told me that "everyone is very friendly, helpful and capable. I really enjoy my work."
There is plenty of work in our team. Developing hardware, building prototypes, maintaining open-source software, or inventing new ML models? That’s all possible! We will find a task that fits your profile best.
Are you interested?
In case of interest, please send me an email including the following:
- Very short motivational letter (4-6 sentences)
- Latest transcript of records
- A brief description of your background and CV
You will need at least one of these skills:
- Very good: C++ or Python
- Optional: SystemC
- Very good: VHDL or Verilog
- Good: C++ or C
- Very good knowledge of Python.
- Experience with
- For ML: Tensorflow, Caffe, or Pytorch
- For data IO: Pandas
- For visualization: Matplotlib or Plotly
- Good knowledge of databases, experience with SQL or similar
- Presentation of results using jupyter notebooks
- Experience with git
- A plus is experience with docker and running CI