Overall goal: Gain fundamental knowledge of signal processing tools necessary to develop and implement mobile communication system. The students will be able to describe and simulate a full-chain mobile communication system. After completing this course, the students will acquire the following learning outcomes:
• understand the basic estimation techniques
• understand how to use signal processing techniques in communications engineering;
• understand the relationship between engineering design requirements and real-world operation;
Abilities / Skills:
• use simulation methods to implement different transceiver functions;
• analyze, troubleshoot, and understand the signals at different points of the transceiver.
• during the design of the communication system we select and combine appropriate blocks in different scenarios;
• understand and present the simulation results.