Seminar: Embedded System Design - Hardware Security
Nowadays the semiconductor industry relies on designing and fabricating integrated circuits (ICs) in a globalized multi-player environment. This production ecosystem has led to serious concerns such as intellectual property (IP) piracy, IC counterfeiting and reverse engineering. Furthermore, due to potentially untrusted designers and foundries, malicious modifications of ICs known as hardware Trojans have been introduced. These modifications enable a large variety of attacks including Denial of Service (DoS) and information leakage attacks. Under the hardware security research theme, we aim to cover a wide range of topics in the domain of hardware security. We plan to develop new techniques for the next generation secure hardware architectures and secure software stacks.
Related projects: Hardware Security - Secure Processor Design
Type: Seminar, RWTHOnline
Course language: English
More information and registration:
- The registration is done in three steps:
- Register via RWTH online
- Attend the introduction event (see below)
- Apply via email (explained during the event) for a position in the seminar
- In case of issues, contact one of the supervisors.
- The introduction event: 12.04.2022 18:00, room ICT cubes 431