- Utility privacy trade-o for noisy channels in OFDM systems, in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, (VTC Fall) 2017, accepted for publication.
- How effective is the artificial noise? real-time analysis of a phy security scenario, in IEEE Global Communications Conference: Workshops: 5th IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop on Trusted Communications with Physical Layer Security 2017, accepted for publication, ©2017 IEEE.
- Dartmann, G., Demir, M. Ö., Laux, H., Lücken, V., Bajcinca, N., Karabulut Kurt, G., Ascheid, G., and Ziefle, M.:Tutorial on Information Theoretic Metrics Quantifying Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems, in Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations, Principles and Applications Wiley, 2017.
– DOI: 10.1002/9781119226079.ch3 –.
- A Framework for Knowledge Integrated Evolutionary Algorithms, in Applications of Evolutionary Computation: 20th European Conference, EvoApplications 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 19-21, 2017, Proceedings, Part I vol. 10199 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), (Cham), pp. 653–669, Springer International Publishing, 2017, ISBN: 978-3-31955-849-3, 10.1007/978-3-319-55849-3_42.
- Multi-Level Vehicle Dynamics Modeling and Export for ADAS Prototyping in a 3D Driving Environment, in ITSC pp. 1980–1987, 2017, ISBN: 978-1-53861-525-6, ©2017 IEEE.
- Towards Parallelism Extraction for Heterogeneous Multicore Android Devices, International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. 45, pp. 1592–1624, Dec. 2017, 10.1007/s10766-016-0479-5.
- Aguilar, M. A., Aggarwal, A., Shaheen, A., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., Castrillon, J., and Fitzpatrick, L.:Multi-Grained Performance Estimation for MPSoC Compilers, in International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES) (Seoul, Republic of Korea), pp. 14:1–14:2, ACM, Oct. 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45035-184-3, 10.1145/3125501.3125521.
- MAPS: A Software Development Environment for Embedded Multicore Applications, in Handbook of Hardware/Software Codesign Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands, Sept. 2017.
– doi: 10.1007/978-94-017-7358-4_2-1 –.
- Wireless Information and Power Transfer in MU-Massive-MIMO with Distributed Antennas, in Proceedings of International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS) pp. 228–233, Aug. 2017, 10.1109/ISWCS.2017.8108115, ©2017 IEEE.
- D2D Underlaying Massive MIMO TWRN with Opportunistic Energy Harvesting, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 6, pp. 554–557, Aug. 2017, 10.1109/LWC.2017.2715818, ©2017 IEEE.
- A Joint Optimization Scheme for Artificial Noise and Transmit Filter for Half and Full Duplex Wireless Cyber Physical Systems, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing, pp. 1–1, July 2017, 10.1109/TSUSC.2017.2729515, ©2017 IEEE.
- Extraction of Recursion Level Parallelism for Embedded Multicore Systems, in International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS) July 2017, ©2017 IEEE.
- Onnebrink, G., Walbroel, F., Klimt, J., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., Murillo, L. G., Schürmans, S., Chen, X., and Harn, Y.:DVFS-Enabled Power-Performance Trade-Off in MPSoC SW Application Mapping, in International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS) July 2017, ©2017 IEEE.
- Energy-efficient environment mapping via evolutionary algorithm optimized multi-agent localization, in Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion (New York, NY, USA), pp. 1721–1726, ACM, July 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45034-939-0, 10.1145/3067695.3084201.
- Instinct-driven Dynamic Hardware Reconfiguration: Evolutionary Algorithm Optimized Compression for Autonomous Sensory Agents, in Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion (New York, NY, USA), pp. 1727–1734, ACM, July 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45034-939-0, 10.1145/3067695.3084202.
- Fodor, G., Rajatheva, N., Zirwas, W., Thiele, L., Kurras, M., Guo, K., Tölli, A., Sorensen, J. H., and de Cavalho, E.:An Overview of Massive MIMO Technology Components in METIS, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 55, pp. 155–161, June 2017, 10.1109/MCOM.2017.1600802, ©2017 IEEE.
- Impact of the Communication Channel on Information Theoretical Privacy, in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) June 2017, 10.1109/ISIT.2017.8007054, ©2017 IEEE.
- An Encryption Aware Physical Layer Security System, ICC2017: IEEE International Workshop on Smart Communication Protocols and Algorithms, May 2017, 10.1109/ICCW.2017.7962834, ©2017 IEEE.
- Low Complexity Channel Estimation Based on DFT for Short Range Communication, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) pp. 1–7, May 2017, 10.1109/ICC.2017.7996917, ©2017 IEEE.
- Massive MIMO Aided Multi-Pair Relaying with Underlaid D2D Communications, in Proceedings of European Wireless Conference (EW) pp. 399–404, VDE, May 2017, ISBN: 978-3-80074-426-8.
- Massive MIMO Relaying Assisted D2D with Opportunistic Energy Harvesting, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) pp. 1–7, May 2017, 10.1109/ICC.2017.7997465, ©2017 IEEE.
- Schedule-Aware Loop Parallelization for Embedded MPSoCs by Exploiting Parallel Slack, in 20th Design Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE) (Lausanne, Switzerland), pp. 1237–1240 , European Design and Automation Association, Mar. 2017, 10.23919/DATE.2017.7927178, ©2017 IEEE.
- Accelerating MPSoC Simulation Using Parallel SystemC and Processor Sleep Models, in Proceedings of the 2017 Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools (Stockholm, Sweden), Jan. 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45034-840-9, 10.1145/3023973.3023975.
News >> News >> News
The profile area "Information and Communication Technology (ICT)" at RWTH Aachen
With its kick-off meeting on 19 September in Aachen, TETRAMAX (TEchnology TRAnsfer via
The award ceremony is on June 20, 2017