- Utility privacy trade-o for noisy channels in OFDM systems, in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, (VTC Fall) 2017, accepted for publication.
- How effective is the artificial noise? real-time analysis of a phy security scenario, in IEEE Global Communications Conference: Workshops: 5th IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop on Trusted Communications with Physical Layer Security 2017, accepted for publication, ©2017 IEEE.
- Dartmann, G., Demir, M. Ö., Laux, H., Lücken, V., Bajcinca, N., Karabulut Kurt, G., Ascheid, G., and Ziefle, M.:Tutorial on Information Theoretic Metrics Quantifying Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems, in Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations, Principles and Applications Wiley, 2017.
– DOI: 10.1002/9781119226079.ch3 –.
- A Framework for Knowledge Integrated Evolutionary Algorithms, in Applications of Evolutionary Computation: 20th European Conference, EvoApplications 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 19-21, 2017, Proceedings, Part I vol. 10199 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), (Cham), pp. 653–669, Springer International Publishing, 2017, ISBN: 978-3-31955-849-3, 10.1007/978-3-319-55849-3_42.
- Multi-Level Vehicle Dynamics Modeling and Export for ADAS Prototyping in a 3D Driving Environment, in ITSC pp. 1980–1987, 2017, ISBN: 978-1-53861-525-6, ©2017 IEEE.
- Towards Parallelism Extraction for Heterogeneous Multicore Android Devices, International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. 45, pp. 1592–1624, Dec. 2017, 10.1007/s10766-016-0479-5.
- Accelerating BLAS and LAPACK via Efficient Floating Point Architecture Design, Parallel Processing Letters, vol. 27, pp. 1–17, Dec. 2017, 10.1142/S0129626417500062.
- Aguilar, M. A., Aggarwal, A., Shaheen, A., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., Castrillon, J., and Fitzpatrick, L.:Multi-Grained Performance Estimation for MPSoC Compilers, in International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES) (Seoul, Republic of Korea), pp. 14:1–14:2, ACM, Oct. 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45035-184-3, 10.1145/3125501.3125521.
- MAPS: A Software Development Environment for Embedded Multicore Applications, in Handbook of Hardware/Software Codesign Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands, Sept. 2017.
– doi: 10.1007/978-94-017-7358-4_2-1 –.
- Wireless Information and Power Transfer in MU-Massive-MIMO with Distributed Antennas, in Proceedings of International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS) pp. 228–233, Aug. 2017, 10.1109/ISWCS.2017.8108115, ©2017 IEEE.
- D2D Underlaying Massive MIMO TWRN with Opportunistic Energy Harvesting, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 6, pp. 554–557, Aug. 2017, 10.1109/LWC.2017.2715818, ©2017 IEEE.
- A Joint Optimization Scheme for Artificial Noise and Transmit Filter for Half and Full Duplex Wireless Cyber Physical Systems, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing, pp. 1–1, July 2017, 10.1109/TSUSC.2017.2729515, ©2017 IEEE.
- Extraction of Recursion Level Parallelism for Embedded Multicore Systems, in International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS) July 2017, ©2017 IEEE.
- Onnebrink, G., Walbroel, F., Klimt, J., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., Murillo, L. G., Schürmans, S., Chen, X., and Harn, Y.:DVFS-Enabled Power-Performance Trade-Off in MPSoC SW Application Mapping, in International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS) July 2017, ©2017 IEEE.
- Energy-efficient environment mapping via evolutionary algorithm optimized multi-agent localization, in Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion (New York, NY, USA), pp. 1721–1726, ACM, July 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45034-939-0, 10.1145/3067695.3084201.
- Instinct-driven Dynamic Hardware Reconfiguration: Evolutionary Algorithm Optimized Compression for Autonomous Sensory Agents, in Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion (New York, NY, USA), pp. 1727–1734, ACM, July 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45034-939-0, 10.1145/3067695.3084202.
- Fodor, G., Rajatheva, N., Zirwas, W., Thiele, L., Kurras, M., Guo, K., Tölli, A., Sorensen, J. H., and de Cavalho, E.:An Overview of Massive MIMO Technology Components in METIS, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 55, pp. 155–161, June 2017, 10.1109/MCOM.2017.1600802, ©2017 IEEE.
- Impact of the Communication Channel on Information Theoretical Privacy, in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) June 2017, 10.1109/ISIT.2017.8007054, ©2017 IEEE.
- An Encryption Aware Physical Layer Security System, ICC2017: IEEE International Workshop on Smart Communication Protocols and Algorithms, May 2017, 10.1109/ICCW.2017.7962834, ©2017 IEEE.
- Low Complexity Channel Estimation Based on DFT for Short Range Communication, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) pp. 1–7, May 2017, 10.1109/ICC.2017.7996917, ©2017 IEEE.
- Massive MIMO Aided Multi-Pair Relaying with Underlaid D2D Communications, in Proceedings of European Wireless Conference (EW) pp. 399–404, VDE, May 2017, ISBN: 978-3-80074-426-8.
- Massive MIMO Relaying Assisted D2D with Opportunistic Energy Harvesting, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) pp. 1–7, May 2017, 10.1109/ICC.2017.7997465, ©2017 IEEE.
- Schedule-Aware Loop Parallelization for Embedded MPSoCs by Exploiting Parallel Slack, in 20th Design Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE) (Lausanne, Switzerland), pp. 1237–1240 , European Design and Automation Association, Mar. 2017, 10.23919/DATE.2017.7927178, ©2017 IEEE.
- Accelerating MPSoC Simulation Using Parallel SystemC and Processor Sleep Models, in Proceedings of the 2017 Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools (Stockholm, Sweden), Jan. 2017, ISBN: 978-1-45034-840-9, 10.1145/3023973.3023975.
News >> News >> News
Prof. Leupers is Keynote Speaker at the 4th IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON WIRELESS SYSTEMS"
TETRAMAX held its first Industrial Advisory Board meeting and presented the granted Technology Transfer Experiments!
On September 13 in Aachen, the TETRAMAX partners from all over Europe as well as the industrial
During May 24/25, 2018 the ICE team visited the University of Kaiserslautern and met the local