- A seamless software defined radio development flow for waveform and prototype debugging, in 02/2008 Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology (JTIT) (Warsaw, Poland), 2008.
- Limited CSI Feedback based on an Adaptive Codebook for Temporally Correlated MISO Fading Channels, in In 42nd Asilomar conference on signals, systems and computers (Pacific Grove, CA, USA), 2008.
- On the achievable rate of stationary Rayleigh flat-fading channels with Gaussian input distribution, in Proceedings of International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications (ISITA) Dec. 2008, ISBN: 978-1-42442-068-1, 10.1109/ISITA.2008.4895462, ©2008 IEEE.
- A Practical View on SDR Baseband Processing Portability, in 2008 Software Defined Radio Technical Conference (SDR'08) (Washington D.C., USA), Oct. 2008.
- Karuri, K., Chattopadhyay, A., Chen, X., Kammler, D., Hao, L., Leupers, R., Meyr, H., and Ascheid, G.:A Design Flow for Architecture Exploration and Implementation of Partially Reconfigurable Processors, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 16, pp. 1281–1294, Oct. 2008.
- Design of Multiple Order Allpass Transformed DFT Filter-Banks with Aliasing-Free Signal Rekonstruction by Linear Programming , in ITG-Fachtagung Sprachkommunikation Oct. 2008.
- Godtmann, S., Lüders, H., Ascheid, G., and Vary, P.:A Bit-Mapping Strategy for Joint Iterative Channel Estimation and Turbo-Decoding, in Proceedings of the IEEE Fall Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) (Calgary, Canada), Sept. 2008.
- Convergence Analysis of Code-Aided Channel Estimation by Means of Transfer Charts, in Proc. Int. Symp. on Turbo Codes and Related Topics (Lausanne, Switzerland), Sept. 2008, 10.1109/TURBOCODING.2008.4658719, ©2008 IEEE.
- Chattopadhyay, A., Ishebabi, H., Chen, X., Rákossy, Z. E., Karuri, K., Kammler, D., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., and Meyr, H.:Pre- and postfabrication Architecture Exploration for Partially Reconfigurable VLIW Processors, ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), vol. 7, pp. 40:1–40:31, Aug. 2008.
- General Least-Squares Design of Allpass Transformed DFT Filter-Banks, in Proceedings of European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) Aug. 2008.
- Optimal PSK signaling over stationary Rayleigh fading channels, in Proceedings: IEEE ISIT (Toronto, Canada), July 2008.
- Multiprocessor Performance Estimation Using Hybrid Simulation, in Proceedings of the Design Automation Conference (DAC '08) (Anaheim, CA, USA), June 2008.
- An Integrated Performance Estimation Approach in a Hybrid Simulation Framework, in MoBS (Beijing, China), June 2008.
- Ceng, J., Castrillon, J., Sheng, W., Scharwächter, H., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., Meyr, H., Isshiki, T., and Kunieda, H.:MAPS: An Integrated Framework for MPSoC Application Parallelization, in 45th Design Automation Conference (DAC '08) (Anaheim, CA, USA), pp. 754–759, ACM, June 2008, ISBN: 978-1-60558-115-6.
- LISA: A Uniform ADL for Embedded Processor Modelling, Implementation and Software Toolsuite Generation , in Processor Description Languages Morgan Kaufmann, ch. 5, pp. 95–130, June 2008, ISBN: 978-0-12374-287-2.
- Long-Term Beamforming in Single Frequency Networks using Semidefinite Relaxation, in IEEE 67th Vehicular Technology Conference: VTC Spring 2008 (Marina Bay, Singapore), May 2008.
- Godtmann, S., Hadaschik, N., Steinert, W., and Ascheid, G.:A Concept for Data-Aided Carrier Frequency Estimation at Low Signal-to-Noise Ratios, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2008) (Beijing, China), May 2008.
- Asymptotic BER Analysis for MIMO-BICM with Zero-Forcing Detectors Assuming Imperfect CSI, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2008) (Beijing, China), May 2008.
- Hadaschik, N. and Ascheid, G.:Deriving a Joint Interference Detection and Channel Estimation for WB-OFDM from EM-MAP Theory, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2008) (Beijing, China), May 2008.
- High-level Modelling and Exploration of Coarse-grained Re-configurable Architectures, in Proceedings of the conference on Design, Automation and Test in Europe (Munich, Germany), Mar. 2008.
- Retargetable Code Optimization for Predicated Execution, in DATE (Munich, Germany), Mar. 2008.
- SDR Baseband Processing Portability: A Case Study, in 5th Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios (WSR'08) (Karlsruhe, Germany), Mar. 2008.
- Power-efficient Instruction Encoding Optimization for Various Architecture Classes, Journal of Computers (JCP), vol. 3, pp. 25–38, Mar. 2008.
- Least-Squares Desgin of Subsampled Allpass Transformed DFT Filter-Banks with LTI Property, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) Mar. 2008.
- Virtual architecture mapping: a SystemC based methodology for architectural exploration of System-on-Chips, in IJES, Vol. 3, Nr. 3 pp. 150–159, 2008.
- SoC multiprocessor debugging and synchronisation using generic dynamic-connect debugger frontends, in IJES, Vol. 3, Nr. 3 pp. 109–118, 2008.
News >> News >> News
The Paper titled "ESL Black Box Power Estimation: Automatic Calibration for IEEE UPF 3.0 Power
The profile area "Information and Communication Technology (ICT)" at RWTH Aachen
With its kick-off meeting on 19 September in Aachen, TETRAMAX (TEchnology TRAnsfer via