- Stahl, J. and Meyr, H.:Architekturen für Viterbidekoder, GMD-Studie 126: III. E.I.S-Workshop, Bonn, 1987.
- Derivation of Gardner's Timing Error Detector from the Maximum Likelihood Principle, IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. COM-35, pp. 684–685, June 1987.
- Stahl, J. and Meyr, H.:A bit serial Viterbi decoder chip for the MBit/s range, in IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conf. CICC 1987, Portland, OR pp. 551–554, May 1987.
- Rotationally Invariant Trellis Codes for MPSK modulation, Archiv für Elektronik und übertragungstechnik (AEü), vol. 41, pp. 28–32, Feb. 1987.
- Meyr, H. and Ryter, D.:Multistable systems with moderate noise: Coarse-graining to a Markovian jump process and evaluation of the transition rates, Physica, vol. 142A, pp. 112–134, 1987.
– North-Holland, Amsterdam –.
- Keller, H., Meyr, H., and Müller, H.:Transmission Design Criteria for a Synchronous Token Ring, in Advances in Local Area Networks IEEE Press, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., New York, 1987.
- Häb, R. and Meyr, H.:Optimal Carrier Recovery and Detection on Frequency-Nonselective Fading Channels, in Proceedings of Symposium of Inf. Theory & Appl. (SITA '87) 1987.
– Tokyo, Japan –.
- Digital Filter and Square Timing Recovery, in Conf. Record, IEEE Global Communications Conference, GLOBECOM 1987, Tokyo pp. 1345–1349, 1987.
News >> News >> News
ASIP University Day 2018 took place at ICE on Wednesday, September 26th, 2018
Prof. Leupers is Keynote Speaker at the 4th IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON WIRELESS SYSTEMS"
TETRAMAX held its first Industrial Advisory Board meeting and presented the granted Technology Transfer Experiments!
On September 13 in Aachen, the TETRAMAX partners from all over Europe as well as the industrial