- Software Compilation Techniques for Heterogeneous Embedded Multi-Core Systems, in Handbook of Signal Processing Systems Springer, third ed., 2018, accepted for publication.
- Reducing the Computational Complexity of ORVD-Trellis Search Based MIMO Detection, in 2018 Workshop on Computing, Networking and Communications (CNC) 2018, accepted for publication, ©2018 IEEE.
- Learning-Based Indoor Localization for Industrial Applications, in Workshop on Sensor Data Fusion and Machine Learning for next Generation of Cyber-Physical-Systems in conjunction with ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers 2018 2018, accepted for publication.
- Hinkelmann, D., Schmeink, A., and Dartmann, G.:Distributed learning-based state prediction for multi-agent systems with reduced communication effort, in effort Workshop on Sensor Data Fusion and Machine Learning for next Generation of Cyber-Physical-Systems in conjunction with ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers 2018, accepted for publication.
- Dziubany, M., Machhamer, R., Laux, H., Schmeink, A., Gollmer, K.-U., Burger, G., and Dartmann, G.:Machine Learning Based Indoor Localization Using a Representative k-Nearest-Neighbor Classifier on a Low-Cost IoT-Hardware, in Proceedings of European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) 2018, accepted for publication.
– Accepted for Publication –.
- Vieting, P., de Lamare, R. C. ., Dartmann, G., and Schmeink, A.:An Adaptive Learning Approach to Parameter Estimation for Hybrid Petri Nets in Systems Biology, in IEEE Statistical Signal Processing Workshop (SSP) 2018, accepted for publication.
- The Safety Analysis: Disagreement of Wireless Communication-based Consensus, IEEE Wireless Communication Letters, 2018, accepted for publication.
- Dziubany, M., Schneider, J., Schmeink, A., Dartmann, G., Gollmer, K.-U., and Naumann, S.:Prognose von Wärmeverbräuchen: Stolpersteine und Lösungen, Umweltinformatik zwischen Nachhaltigkeit und Wandel, Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI), Gesellschaft für Informatik, 2018, accepted for publication.
- Pallasch, C., Peitz, A., Herfs, W., Schmeink, A., and Dartmann, G.:Novel approach for wireless commissioning and assisted process development based on Bluetooth Low Energy, in 23rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation IEEE, 2018, accepted for publication.
- Chaurasiya, R., John, G., Shrestha, R., Jonathan, N., Sangeeth, N., Kaustav, N., Merchant, F., and Leupers, R.:Parameterized Posit Arithmetic Hardware Generator, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD) p. 8, 2018, accepted for publication, ©2018 IEEE.
- Evolving Hardware Online Instinctive Behaviors in Resource-scarce Agent Swarms Exploring Hard-to-reach Environments, in Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion (New York, NY, USA), ACM, July 2018, accepted for publication, ISBN: 978-1-45035-764-7, 10.1145/3205651.3208255.
- Evolutionary Algorithm Optimized Centralized Offline Localization and Mapping, in 2018 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC): Wireless Ad hoc and Sensor Networks (ICNC'18 WAHS) (Maui, USA), IEEE, Mar. 2018, accepted for publication.
- Zechendorf, E., Vaßen, P., Zhang, J., Hallawa, A., Schuerholz, T., Martincuks, A. ., Krenkel, O. ., Müller-Newen, G. ., Simon, T.-P., Marx, G., Ascheid, G., Schmeink, A., Dartmann, G., Thiemermann, C., and Martin, L.:Heparan Sulfate Induces Necroptosis in Murine Cardiomyocytes – A Medical-In-Silico Approach Using Machine Learning, Frontiers in Immunology , Feb. 2018, accepted for publication, 10.3389/fimmu.2018.00393.
- Đumić, M., Šišejković, D., Čorić , R., and Jakobović, D.:Evolving priority rules for the resource constrained project scheduling problem with genetic programming, Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 86, pp. 211–221, Sept. 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.04.029.
- A Unifying Logic Encryption Security Metric, in International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS) July 2018, https://doi.org/10.1145/3229631.3229636.
- Achieving Efficient Realization of Kalman Filter on CGRA through Algorithm-Architecture Co-design, in Applied Reconfigurable Computing May 2018, 10.1007/978-3-319-78890-6.
- Localization of ambiguously identifiable wireless agents: complexity analysis and efficient algorithms, EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing, vol. 2018, p. 30, May 2018, 10.1186/s13634-018-0548-6.
- Efficient Realization of Householder Transform through Algorithm-Architecture Co-design for Acceleration of QR Factorization, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Mar. 2018, 10.1109/TPDS.2018.2803820, ©2018 IEEE.
- Backtracking-based dynamic programming for resolving transmit ambiguities in WSN localization, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2018, Mar. 2018, 10.1186/s13634-018-0536-x.
- ESL Black Box Power Estimation: Automatic Calibration for IEEE UPF 3.0 Power Models, in Proceedings of the 2018 Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools (Manchester, England), Jan. 2018.
- Lücken, V., Voß, N., Schreier, J., Baag, T., Gehring, M., Raschen, M., Lanius, C., Leupers, R., and Ascheid, G.:Density-Based Statistical Clustering: Enabling Sidefire Ultrasonic Traffic Sensing in Smart Cities, Journal of Advanced Transportation, vol. 2018, Jan. 2018, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9317291.
News >> News >> News
Prof. Leupers is Keynote Speaker at the 4th IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON WIRELESS SYSTEMS"
TETRAMAX held its first Industrial Advisory Board meeting and presented the granted Technology Transfer Experiments!
On September 13 in Aachen, the TETRAMAX partners from all over Europe as well as the industrial
During May 24/25, 2018 the ICE team visited the University of Kaiserslautern and met the local