- Software Compilation Techniques for Heterogeneous Embedded Multi-Core Systems, in Handbook of Signal Processing Systems Springer, third ed., 2018, accepted for publication.
- Reducing the Computational Complexity of ORVD-Trellis Search Based MIMO Detection, in 2018 Workshop on Computing, Networking and Communications (CNC) 2018, accepted for publication, ©2018 IEEE.
- Learning-Based Indoor Localization for Industrial Applications, in Workshop on Sensor Data Fusion and Machine Learning for next Generation of Cyber-Physical-Systems in conjunction with ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers 2018 2018, accepted for publication.
- Hinkelmann, D., Schmeink, A., and Dartmann, G.:Distributed learning-based state prediction for multi-agent systems with reduced communication effort, in effort Workshop on Sensor Data Fusion and Machine Learning for next Generation of Cyber-Physical-Systems in conjunction with ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers 2018, accepted for publication.
- Achieving Efficient Realization of Kalman Filter on CGRA through Algorithm-Architecture Co-design, in Applied Reconfigurable Computing May 2018, accepted for publication.
- Evolutionary Algorithm Optimized Centralized Offline Localization and Mapping, in 2018 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC): Wireless Ad hoc and Sensor Networks (ICNC'18 WAHS) (Maui, USA), IEEE, Mar. 2018, accepted for publication.
- Efficient Realization of Householder Transform through Algorithm-Architecture Co-design for Acceleration of QR Factorization, IEEE transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Mar. 2018, accepted for publication, 10.1109/TPDS.2018.2803820.
- Zechendorf, E., Vaßen, P., Zhang, J., Hallawa, A., Schuerholz, T., Martincuks, A. ., Krenkel, O. ., Müller-Newen, G. ., Simon, T.-P., Marx, G., Ascheid, G., Schmeink, A., Dartmann, G., Thiemermann, C., and Martin, L.:Heparan Sulfate Induces Necroptosis in Murine Cardiomyocytes – A Medical-In-Silico Approach Using Machine Learning, Frontiers in Immunology , Feb. 2018, accepted for publication, 10.3389/fimmu.2018.00393.
- ESL Black Box Power Estimation: Automatic Calibration for IEEE UPF 3.0 Power Models, in Proceedings of the 2018 Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools (Manchester, England), Jan. 2018.
- Lücken, V., Voß, N., Schreier, J., Baag, T., Gehring, M., Raschen, M., Lanius, C., Leupers, R., and Ascheid, G.:Density-Based Statistical Clustering: Enabling Sidefire Ultrasonic Traffic Sensing in Smart Cities, Journal of Advanced Transportation, vol. 2018, Jan. 2018, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9317291.
News >> News >> News
The Paper titled "ESL Black Box Power Estimation: Automatic Calibration for IEEE UPF 3.0 Power
The profile area "Information and Communication Technology (ICT)" at RWTH Aachen
With its kick-off meeting on 19 September in Aachen, TETRAMAX (TEchnology TRAnsfer via