- HySim: A Fast Simulation Framework for Embedded Software Development, in Proceedings of the 5th Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign (CODES+ISSS '07) and System Synthesis (Salzburg, Austria), 2007.
- A Workbench for Waveform Description based SDR Implementation, in 2007 Software Defined Radio Technical Conference (SDR'07) (Denver, USA), Nov. 2007.
- Joint Reduction of Peak-to-Average Power Ratio and Out-of-Band Power in OFDM Systems, in Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM) (Washington, DC, USA), pp. 3812–3816 , Nov. 2007, ISBN: 978-1-42441-043-9, 10.1109/GLOCOM.2007.724, ©2007 IEEE.
- Analytical Bit Error Rate Calculation for BICM(-ID) Assuming Imperfect CSI, in Proceedings of the Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers (Monterey, CA, USA), Nov. 2007.
- A Fast and Generic Hybrid Simulation Approach using C Virtual Machine, in Proceedings of the Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis For Embedded Systems (CASES '07) (Salzburg, Austria), Oct. 2007.
- Waveform and Prototype Debugging in a Seamless SDR Development Flow, in Military CIS Conference 2007 (MCC2007) (formerly NATO RCMCIS) (Bonn, Germany), Sept. 2007.
- Downlink based Intercell Time Synchronization using Maximum Likelihood Estimation , in IST Mobile & Wireless Communication Summit (Budapest, Hungary), July 2007.
- Evaluation of Beamforming for Broadcast Applications in Single Frequency Networks , in IST Mobile & Wireless Communication Summit (Budapest, Hungary), July 2007.
- Synchronization of Large Carrier Frequency Offsets at Low Signal-to-Noise Ratios, in IST Mobile & Wireless Communication Summit (Budapest, Hungary), July 2007.
- Application-Specific Instruction-Set Processor for Retinex-Like Image and Video Processing, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 54, pp. 596–600, July 2007.
- Iterative Code-Aided Phase Noise Synchronization Based on the LMMSE Criterion, in IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC) (Helsinki, Finland), June 2007.
- Pre- and Post-Fabrication Architecture Exploration for Partially Reconfigurable VLIW Processors, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Workshop on Rapid Systems Prototyping (RSP) (Porto Alegro, Brazil), pp. 189–194, May 2007.
- Scharwächter, H., Kammler, D., Wieferink, A., Hohenauer, M., Karuri, K., Ceng, J., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., and Meyr, H.:ASIP Architecture Exploration for Efficient IPSec Encryption: A Case Study, ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), vol. 6, pp. 1–21, May 2007.
- Design Space Exploration of Partially Re-configurable Embedded Processors, in Proceedings of the Conference on Design, Automation & Test in Europe (DATE) (Nice, France), pp. 319–324, Apr. 2007.
- Joint narrowband interference detection and channel estimation for wideband OFDM, in Proceedings of the European Wireless Conference 2007 (Paris, France), Apr. 2007.
- Performance Evaluation of Opportunistic Beamforming with SINR Prediction for HSDPA, in IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC (Dublin, Ireland), Apr. 2007.
- On the Influence of Pilot Symbol and Data Symbol Positioning on Turbo Synchronization, in IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC 2007 Spring (Dublin, Ireland), Apr. 2007.
- SoftSIMD - Exploiting Subword Parallelism Using Source Code Transformations, in DATE (Nice, France), Apr. 2007.
- Power-efficient Instruction Encoding Optimization for Embedded Processors, in Proceedings of the International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID) (Bangalore, India), pp. 595–600, Jan. 2007.
- Prediction of Downlink SNR for Opportunistic Beamforming, in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference WCNC 2007 2007.
- ADL-driven Test Pattern Generation for Functional Verification of Embedded Processors, in Poster presentation in IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) (Freiburg, Germany), 2007.
- Increasing Data-Bandwidth to Instruction Set Extensions through Register Clustering, in International Conference on Computer Aided Design (San Jos), 2007.
News >> News >> News
Prof. Leupers is Keynote Speaker at the 4th IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON WIRELESS SYSTEMS"
TETRAMAX held its first Industrial Advisory Board meeting and presented the granted Technology Transfer Experiments!
On September 13 in Aachen, the TETRAMAX partners from all over Europe as well as the industrial
During May 24/25, 2018 the ICE team visited the University of Kaiserslautern and met the local