- HySim: A Fast Simulation Framework for Embedded Software Development, in Proceedings of the 5th Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign (CODES+ISSS '07) and System Synthesis (Salzburg, Austria), 2007.
- A Workbench for Waveform Description based SDR Implementation, in 2007 Software Defined Radio Technical Conference (SDR'07) (Denver, USA), Nov. 2007.
- Joint Reduction of Peak-to-Average Power Ratio and Out-of-Band Power in OFDM Systems, in Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM) (Washington, DC, USA), pp. 3812–3816 , Nov. 2007, ISBN: 978-1-42441-043-9, 10.1109/GLOCOM.2007.724, ©2007 IEEE.
- Analytical Bit Error Rate Calculation for BICM(-ID) Assuming Imperfect CSI, in Proceedings of the Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers (Monterey, CA, USA), Nov. 2007.
- A Fast and Generic Hybrid Simulation Approach using C Virtual Machine, in Proceedings of the Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis For Embedded Systems (CASES '07) (Salzburg, Austria), Oct. 2007.
- Waveform and Prototype Debugging in a Seamless SDR Development Flow, in Military CIS Conference 2007 (MCC2007) (formerly NATO RCMCIS) (Bonn, Germany), Sept. 2007.
- Downlink based Intercell Time Synchronization using Maximum Likelihood Estimation , in IST Mobile & Wireless Communication Summit (Budapest, Hungary), July 2007.
- Evaluation of Beamforming for Broadcast Applications in Single Frequency Networks , in IST Mobile & Wireless Communication Summit (Budapest, Hungary), July 2007.
- Synchronization of Large Carrier Frequency Offsets at Low Signal-to-Noise Ratios, in IST Mobile & Wireless Communication Summit (Budapest, Hungary), July 2007.
- Application-Specific Instruction-Set Processor for Retinex-Like Image and Video Processing, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 54, pp. 596–600, July 2007.
- Iterative Code-Aided Phase Noise Synchronization Based on the LMMSE Criterion, in IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC) (Helsinki, Finland), June 2007.
- Pre- and Post-Fabrication Architecture Exploration for Partially Reconfigurable VLIW Processors, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Workshop on Rapid Systems Prototyping (RSP) (Porto Alegro, Brazil), pp. 189–194, May 2007.
- Scharwächter, H., Kammler, D., Wieferink, A., Hohenauer, M., Karuri, K., Ceng, J., Leupers, R., Ascheid, G., and Meyr, H.:ASIP Architecture Exploration for Efficient IPSec Encryption: A Case Study, ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), vol. 6, pp. 1–21, May 2007.
- Design Space Exploration of Partially Re-configurable Embedded Processors, in Proceedings of the Conference on Design, Automation & Test in Europe (DATE) (Nice, France), pp. 319–324, Apr. 2007.
- Joint narrowband interference detection and channel estimation for wideband OFDM, in Proceedings of the European Wireless Conference 2007 (Paris, France), Apr. 2007.
- Performance Evaluation of Opportunistic Beamforming with SINR Prediction for HSDPA, in IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC (Dublin, Ireland), Apr. 2007.
- On the Influence of Pilot Symbol and Data Symbol Positioning on Turbo Synchronization, in IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC 2007 Spring (Dublin, Ireland), Apr. 2007.
- SoftSIMD - Exploiting Subword Parallelism Using Source Code Transformations, in DATE (Nice, France), Apr. 2007.
- Power-efficient Instruction Encoding Optimization for Embedded Processors, in Proceedings of the International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID) (Bangalore, India), pp. 595–600, Jan. 2007.
- Prediction of Downlink SNR for Opportunistic Beamforming, in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference WCNC 2007 2007.
- ADL-driven Test Pattern Generation for Functional Verification of Embedded Processors, in Poster presentation in IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) (Freiburg, Germany), 2007.
- Increasing Data-Bandwidth to Instruction Set Extensions through Register Clustering, in International Conference on Computer Aided Design (San Jos), 2007.
News >> News >> News
Investment will fund the further development of a Simulation Platform for software developers in
The Paper titled "ESL Black Box Power Estimation: Automatic Calibration for IEEE UPF 3.0 Power
The profile area "Information and Communication Technology (ICT)" at RWTH Aachen