Jobs >> Jobs >> Jobs
Postdoc position at the Institute for Communication Technologies and Embedded Systems, RWTH Aachen University
ICE invites applications for a Postdoc position in the area of
Application Specific Computing Systems and Hardware Architectures
Please, find detailed information here
Tools group of ICE is looking for excellent Ph.D. students which are hired and paid as full-time researchers. Talented people interested in contributing to a leading-edge research institute are invited to submit their application at any time.
- Contribute to ICE´s R&D projects in the areas of algorithms, architectures, and/or design tools
- Interact with our research and industry partners
- Participate in project management and event organization
- Assist in teaching, e.g. lecture excercises, labs, and seminars
- Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering or similar with excellent results
- Sound knowledge in Linux based C/C++ software tool development
- Skills in the areas of processor/multicore architectures, electronic design automation, compiler construction, and/or HW architecture simulation are beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, must be a team player
- High proficiency in oral and written English. German is beneficial.
Our team-oriented working style and a cooperative leadership concept gives you the necessary freedom for your scientific research with a high degree of motivation, personal responsibility, and creativity. Compensation is based on TV-L 13 (federal salary rate). Contract duration is normally limited to 2 years initially. After a positive intermediate evaluation, sufficient contract extension will be granted to permit completing a Ph.D. thesis.
RWTH Aachen University has been certified as a "Family Friendly University".
RWTH is committed to promoting the careers of women and therefore looks forward to receiving applications by female candidates. For positions in organisational units where women are underrepresented, in cases of equal qualification, ability and professional achievement, preference will be given to female applicants unless reasons specific to an individual candidate tilt the balance in his favour.
The University positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified disabled people.
Please direct your complete application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, also indicating your priorities concerning the ICE research groups.
In case of questions, please contact
News >> News >> News
The award ceremony is on June 20, 2017
Area: Application Specific Computing Systems and Hardware Architectures
We are glad to announce that the EC will grant the H2020 Innovation Action TETRAMAX with