Chair for Software for Systems on Silicon
RISCV plus TensorFlowLite Hardware Platform:Supervisor:
RISCV processors have gained a good level of maturity in the academia and they are trying to breakthrough in the industry. Attaching RISCV processors to booming commercial technologies like maching learning software is a very promising idea. The job is to bring to life a realization of a platform, where TensorFlow-Lite framework can be compiled and run in an actual RISCV processor.Requirements:
- Strong motivation to see your work actually running!
- A good self learning attitude.
- Good understanding of microprocessors architectures.
- Familiarity with TensorFlow and Artificial Inteligence applications.
- Good command of Linux.
- List and detail the requirements of TensorFlow-Lite to run in a RISCV board .
- Croscompiling TensorFlow-Lite to run in RISCV ISA.
- Run AI benchmarks into the platform.
This for sure runs in your smartphone, it more likely does in an RaspberryPi ! are you willing to try in RISCV ?